Financial Assistance Request

The Church At Severn Run is excited to be able to offer a bit of financial assistance. Currently we are offering this assistance remotely only.

If you live in Anne Arundel County and are in need of help with a utility bill, rent or eviction notice you can apply by completing this request form. Due to limited funds available we are unable to assist with those living outside of Anne Arundel County.

To help expedite your request, provide as much detail and documentation as possible, as this will assist in a quicker response and will help us know how best to support you. Please allow 7-10 business days for a response.

Please understand that our funds are limited and we are only be able to provide help for a portion of your need.

Hey There!
We'd love to hear from you.
Fields marked with an * are required